1. What is your name?
OA MARQ (Ohh-Aye-Mark) the OA stands for OfficialAs
so when you say it all together it stands for OfficialAsMarq.
2. Would you rather have $50k in cash or a perfect credit score, and why?
I would rather have a perfect credit score because I can take
out multiple 50k loans if I do my business right and take the proper steps.
3. Who is your favorite producer?
My favorite producer right now would be "lilmexicobeatz" some people may
know him from working with roddy rich but he’s definitely a genius when
it comes to making beats and he knows my sound.
4. Are you a touring artist or a recording artist?
I’m a recording and touring artist .I used to record myself when I was
younger on protools 8 but the lack of responsibility caused me to break my CD.
5. Have you ever thought about quitting music?
I have thought about quitting music multiple times, I thought maybe it isn’t
for me Maybe my family and friends at the time were right about me.
6. Favorite Era of music?
Favorite era of music ? I’d say 2013-2016 Only because that era also
helped me find my sound a year later.
7. Do you plan on traveling?
I plan on traveling everywhere. I’ve stayed in a few spots of the earth
such as Colorado, Clemson, South Carolina and of course Tampa.
8. Are you an independent artist or are you signed or under any management?
I signed myself and my closest friend, my label mate "Taee Fye"started our own
label back in 2014 and finally got legal around 2018.
9. What was your most memorable concert, did you perform at it?
My most memorable concert was in my hometown at "Club Skye", I was able to have
my mom watch me perform our biggest performance yet!! It’s been a long run but a blessing.
10. What was your biggest challenge that you had to overcome during your music career, so far?
My biggest challenge was stepping out on my own in the real world away from home at 18. I moved
out my third month of graduating. Never really got my diploma but was able to walk because my gpa
was up to par. If your from florida you know you have to pass a certain test in order to get your
diploma. I didn’t care because I knew exactly where my mind wanted to be and that’s deep into it
with this music, it’s all that I know!