1. What’s your background
I’m From Atlanta Zone 4 Born and raised ,Been doing music for 3 years now.
2. What does your work aim to say?
My work aims to motivate and help people enjoy real music and have fun while doing .it My music aims for longevity and creativity.
3. How does your work comment on current social or political issues?
It Comments on issues A lot ,I tend to rap about a lot of what’s happening in present time in my life and the world in general.
4. Who are your biggest influences?
Lil Baby , Yo gotti , Rich homie quan
5. How have you developed your career?
I’ve been networking and learning from people I see doing it right in the industry, talking to different people and living and learning . You have to make mistakes in life to know what’s right and whats wrong sometimes.
6. How do you seek out opportunities?
Networking , Ireach out to others every opportunity I get as far as bettering my Career I always take advantage of
7. How do you cultivate a collector base?
I Don’t! And haven’t yet.
8. How do you navigate the art world?
9. How do you price your work?
I price my work by how I’m feeling honestly I love doing music and letting people hear my music . I might drop I song free no price just for my supports to have.
10. Which current art world trends are you following?
None can’t lie ,I’m very Self Centered.