CRUNKATLANTA--- VISIT ME
Crunkatlanta - A Worldstar in Hiphop- Detroit to Atlanta Hip Hop.. It's "Crunkatlanta" for HipHopNews24-7.com
Shout out to ' ALL DETROIT & ATLANTA ARTIST that shown me love - Hiphopnews24-7.com
, Allhiphop, Mafia Magazine & Ozone Magazine
Crunkatlanta.com & Promotewho.com promotes the Indie artist because I support the grind and the hustle of following their passion and dreams. Not many people work and have careers in fields that they love. It's a gift that should be shared. Currently supporting-DETROIT Mo Thugs FAMILY, THE LITHIUM SQUAD, HOT LAVA RECORDS,BIG HERK, The DAM MIXTAPE series with help from DJ SOURCE in Germany ( Don't sleep on getting plays in the UK) and always with the Royal Family of Mafia Magazine - GORDON GREY my dude.
”The promotion of Detroit artist continues in Atlanta and Detroit.This is a DETROIT CONNECTION – It’s Crunkatlanta.com & Promotewho.com!”
WHO AM I?
I'm Eric the Crunk, aka Crunkatlanta & Promotewho.com - The Internet Promoter, the one that's in love with Hip Hop. Born and raised in Detroit, MI. Yeah I’m from Seven Mile Rd and Greenfield. My first inspiration to get involved in the industry was when I found out that nobody heard of any Detroit rappers outside of Detroit. My history includes working with Crunk Energy Drink, Ozone Magazine (Detroit Rapquest), Murder One Clothing, On Tha Real Magazine & Mafia Magazine.
What's Crunkatlanta.com all about and what do I do? I been doing this since 2004. Crunkatlanta Promotions initially was started with the intent to help:
• Business Owners
• Sales People
• Nightclub Owners
• Musicians and anybody else seeking internet brand marketing
I’ve changed my marketing ways with various social networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.Whether you are in need of someone to get your flyers out in the street or done online or both. I am dedicated at what I do and feel that I can and will help you increase your exposure, all the while saving you time and money. I will post and grind for you around the clock.
Who promote your work online?
Need a brand/party/club/music promoter let me know? My service includes- Posting on major network sites up to-20 times a day. Email blast to 50,000+ music/ lovers party goers in my network. Digital Promo Flyers, Press Releases, Submit links to 150 search engines ------ only $300 a month (each artist)- 'this is for the online promoting only'.... Just tell me what you need - I will make it happen. If u are seeking "STREET MARKETING" - Supply the material - and Lets go!
Contact me first before using PAYPAL Email me:Crunkatlanta@gmail.com
Let Crunkatlanta.com & Promotewho.com promote for you, whether you are an artist, a club, throwing a party. No matter where you are located on the planet, this is Social Networking. It’s the INTERNET.
“ARTIST”: Email me your drops for upcoming Mixtapes and promo for Detroit Music. I accept Drops from all......! Please, studio quality music and drops.I welcome promo songs if Crunkatlanta is added to song to add to podcast. The podcast is a free download on iTUNES. http://crunkatlanta.podomatic.com
THE DAM MIXTAPE 3...
$30 "a slot" per song ( featured $60 & 3 songs)
-To cover International DJ Free download on multiple sites
The world's fastest growing social commerce company, EVENTBRITE. Eventbrite gives you all the online tools you need to bring people together for an event and sell tickets. JUST CLICK HERE!!! This is the new way of doing it ....
SCREG EASTWOOD, JOHN DRAMA, SEVEN THE GENERAL, STRETCH MONEY, 4-IZE & YOUNG TONE
CRUNK ENERGY DRINK -
Who Dat has teamed up with Crunk Energy Drink to bring you a special blend especially concocted for the Who Dat Nation. Who Dat/Crunk is now in stores through out the Gulf South. Proceeds benefit Oil Spill Victims GET THE LIMITED EDITION CAN OF "WHO DAT"
OZONE MAGAZINE - ( Detroit Rapquest)
MURDER 1 CLOTHING
HIRE CRUNKATLANTA to PROMOTE 4 U
-work with all budgets....
Promote Music Tip #1:
Categorize Your Music
- As artists, musicians hate to be labeled, but think about consumers before refusing to categorize your music. By categorizing and promoting the category of music you fit into, you will make it easier for your potential fans to find you. If rap is your thing, categorize yourself so that people who love rap music can find you in an Internet search. The time you spend promoting music on the internet is wasted if the people who love the type of music you sing never hear your music because they couldn't find your music.
Promote Music Tip #2:
Create an Image
- Just like with any successful business, you should set out to create an image for yourself and your music. Image is important today and by creating an Internet presence showing your image, you give the world a look at what you are all about. Come up with a logo for your name, band, album, and anything else that applies. Use these logos constantly to put for your image.
Promote Music Tip #3:
Build a Website
- The best sure-fire way to find fans on the Internet is by building a website. If you want people to think you are a successful musician, you need a website. People expect anyone successful to have a website these days. If you don't have the knowledge to create your own website, hire someone fast. A website provides a link between you and your fans. This virtual real estate gives you an Internet identity. Make sure your website is consistent with the image you want to project.
Promote Music Tip #4:
Use Social Marketing
- To draw in new fans like a magnet, take advantage of free social marketing websites on the Internet, like blogs, MySpace, Facebook, YouTube, Taltopia, Squidoo, podcasting, and more. All of these Internet promotion vehicles offer you ways to contact with potential fans while linking back to your own website. Blogs allow you to make use of keyword marketing and to keep your fans up on what's happening with your music. Podcasting, Taltopia, and YouTube offer you a way to put on a video concert for your Internet fans. MySpace and Facebook are widely used by people looking for new music. Promoting your music on the Internet is simple and can be very lucrative for your music career. So, get out there! Write, record, and put your music on the Internet and promote your music to the world. HIRE ME ....Crunkatlanta to do it for you ...