Hood Illustrated

Hip Hop Isn't Dead... It Lives In The HOOD

MIDWEST HIP-HOP:Top 10 Midwest Artists of all Time & Why ?

Who is your Big Ten.....In the summer issue of Hood Illustrated we ranked the top 10 Midwest artists of all time. Please review the page and place your opinion on this post. The ranking was based on the impact each artist has made to the music industry during their career. ( Top 10 Hip-Hop / R&B Artists of All Time )

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Been getting a lot of feedback on the ranking... Some say Twista should be ranked higher and a few say Eminem isn't #1. (Can't Deny That He Changed The Entire Rap Game When U Stepped In)... R.Kelley is R&B -- So many different scenerios..

Check out the magazine / Hit up the site and voice your opinion... If you think we missed so people - drop some names.
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
clayvon mcglothin said:
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
That's what it is... Can U download a track of Bone Skanless.. been hearin' bout him but haven't really checked on it...It's alot of talent in the Mid.. It'z time for the world to recognize.

KC said:
clayvon mcglothin said:
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
SURE CAN IT A BE UP HERE SOON

KC said:
That's what it is... Can U download a track of Bone Skanless.. been hearin' bout him but haven't really checked on it...It's alot of talent in the Mid.. It'z time for the world to recognize.

KC said:
clayvon mcglothin said:
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
Im still shocked dat da Eastside Chedda Boyz hasn't got no love. Detroit is one of the major cities in the U.S., and when you u lock dat bitch down for over five years straight with no mainstream help, you got to be mentioned. They neva got to the mainstream but I lived in the D when dem boys was poppin and I swear I still aint seen nothin like what dem niggas had goin on.
yea the D be gettin it in...


Lavish-New Album , Next Month said:
Im still shocked dat da Eastside Chedda Boyz hasn't got no love. Detroit is one of the major cities in the U.S., and when you u lock dat bitch down for over five years straight with no mainstream help, you got to be mentioned. They neva got to the mainstream but I lived in the D when dem boys was poppin and I swear I still aint seen nothin like what dem niggas had goin on.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Hood Illustrated is the #1 Hip-Hop publication based out of the Midwest. We cover everything that has anything to do with Hip-Hop culture.

Mug Shot : Stally / MMG

Shout Out to MC Breed #MidwestHipHopPioneer .. We dedicate Issue No.11 to the Flint Native and the gateway for the Midwest to the World. 

HOOD ILLUSTRATED PUBLICATIONS

Thank You For Supporting The Hood

 

---------------------
MIXTAPE DOWNLOADS
NEW MUSIC:

** Click The Cover **

Ron Ferg Presents:
Lansing - The Mixtape

Million$ of Power : I Ain't Jesus 

Ant Mania : In Too Deep 

#HOODSTORIES FEATURES CLICK TO FOLLOW ON TWITTER

Members

Events

Latest Activity

Traps N Trunks posted a blog post
21 minutes ago
The Grynd Report posted a blog post

[Single] Mel Gates ft Butch Dot - Dear F#%K Boy | @tharealgates

NEW MEL GATES JOINT DEAR F#%K BOY FEAT BUTCH DOT OFF OF UPCOMING MIXTAPE "SECURITY BREACH" DOPPING…See More
5 hours ago
Traps N Trunks posted blog posts
yesterday
Carl Jones posted blog posts
yesterday
Samhoody posted a blog post
yesterday
Lenell Johnson posted a blog post
Saturday
Boss posted blog posts
Saturday
The Grynd Report posted a blog post
Saturday
Keon Freeman posted a blog post
Friday
Carl Jones posted a blog post
Friday
Traps N Trunks posted blog posts
Friday
Hood Illustrated | ViSO Records posted a blog post

How To Promote Your Music

Are you looking for a new way to promote your music? Are you tired of releasing your latest single…See More
Friday
sean king posted a blog post
Friday
Boss posted a blog post
Thursday
Calculated Progression Ent. posted a blog post
Thursday
The Grynd Report posted a blog post
Thursday
Carl Jones posted a blog post
Wednesday
Hood Illustrated | ViSO Records posted a blog post
Wednesday
Traps N Trunks posted blog posts
Wednesday

About

GoldenTechs created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by GoldenTechs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service