Hood Illustrated

Hip Hop Isn't Dead... It Lives In The HOOD

MIDWEST HIP-HOP:Top 10 Midwest Artists of all Time & Why ?

Who is your Big Ten.....In the summer issue of Hood Illustrated we ranked the top 10 Midwest artists of all time. Please review the page and place your opinion on this post. The ranking was based on the impact each artist has made to the music industry during their career. ( Top 10 Hip-Hop / R&B Artists of All Time )

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Been getting a lot of feedback on the ranking... Some say Twista should be ranked higher and a few say Eminem isn't #1. (Can't Deny That He Changed The Entire Rap Game When U Stepped In)... R.Kelley is R&B -- So many different scenerios..

Check out the magazine / Hit up the site and voice your opinion... If you think we missed so people - drop some names.
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
clayvon mcglothin said:
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
That's what it is... Can U download a track of Bone Skanless.. been hearin' bout him but haven't really checked on it...It's alot of talent in the Mid.. It'z time for the world to recognize.

KC said:
clayvon mcglothin said:
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
SURE CAN IT A BE UP HERE SOON

KC said:
That's what it is... Can U download a track of Bone Skanless.. been hearin' bout him but haven't really checked on it...It's alot of talent in the Mid.. It'z time for the world to recognize.

KC said:
clayvon mcglothin said:
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
Im still shocked dat da Eastside Chedda Boyz hasn't got no love. Detroit is one of the major cities in the U.S., and when you u lock dat bitch down for over five years straight with no mainstream help, you got to be mentioned. They neva got to the mainstream but I lived in the D when dem boys was poppin and I swear I still aint seen nothin like what dem niggas had goin on.
yea the D be gettin it in...


Lavish-New Album , Next Month said:
Im still shocked dat da Eastside Chedda Boyz hasn't got no love. Detroit is one of the major cities in the U.S., and when you u lock dat bitch down for over five years straight with no mainstream help, you got to be mentioned. They neva got to the mainstream but I lived in the D when dem boys was poppin and I swear I still aint seen nothin like what dem niggas had goin on.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Hood Illustrated is the #1 Hip-Hop publication based out of the Midwest. We cover everything that has anything to do with Hip-Hop culture.

Mug Shot: KC - Publisher

Meet the CEO - KC HOOD ... Contact us for your business and music promotion on IG @HOODIllustrated 


HOOD ILLUSTRATED GLOBAL

Thank You For Supporting The Hood

 

---------------------
MIXTAPE / MUSIC  DOWNLOADS: 

** Click The Cover **

Ron Ferg Presents:
Lansing - The Mixtape

HOOD Illustrated Soundcloud Page 

#HIPHOPRESOURCE BRANDS YOU SHOULD NETWORK WITH ON IG 

Members

Events

Latest Activity

Traps N Trunks posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Boss posted blog posts
4 hours ago
KC's 2 blog posts were featured
10 hours ago
KC posted a blog post
10 hours ago
ArtistPR posted blog posts
12 hours ago
MsRivercity posted a blog post
yesterday
Boss posted discussions
yesterday
Traps N Trunks posted a blog post
yesterday
Tampa Mystic posted a blog post

Devyn Nicole is set for a successful music career with new single "OMG LIFE"

In the business of music there are a lot of must haves when it comes to being successful. You must…See More
yesterday
Ntunentgrp promoted Ntunentgrp's blog post Check Out Our Exclusive Interview With Rising International Star @iamjameseland & Download "Mood" Available On All Platforms !! @jlawsonmusicgroup #JamesEland #Mood #JlawsonMusicGroup #NtuneEntGrp
yesterday
Ntunentgrp posted a blog post
yesterday
44faced posted a blog post
Monday
Boss posted blog posts
Monday
Tampa Mystic posted a blog post
Sunday
MsRivercity posted blog posts
Saturday
Struc Supreme promoted Struc Supreme's video
Saturday
Struc Supreme posted videos
Saturday
44faced posted a blog post

The 3rd Album from theKD "FML" is Full of Deep Flows, Catchy Melodies and Raw Lyricism

FML is third album that theKD has dropped independently. Full of deep flows, catchy melodies, and…See More
Saturday
Tampa Mystic posted blog posts
Saturday
Ms Carmen PlatinumVoicePR posted blog posts
Friday

About

GoldenTechs created this Ning Network.

© 2022   Created by GoldenTechs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service